Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

Stackers' Cheese Burger

Stackers Burger Cafe renders noshes the cozy, homey, friendly and fresh atmosphere we get from coffee shops and cafe. Only here, they cater burgers, not pastries and other confectioneries. Apart from burgers, they serve sandwiches, fries, waffles, salads, soup, pasta, coffee, milkshakes, fruit shakes, floats, coffee and various other beverages as well.  The place is brightly-lit and at daytime, ample amount of light  can seep through inside. The waiting staff members were warm and friendly.

Premium Philly Cheese burger, 195 pesos
Classic Stack Cheese burger, 148 pesos
It's a burger cafe so it'd be just right to snack on cheese burgers right? hah. It took time before I made up my mind as they have a good number of different burgers, each one unique and appealing I practically drooled. We ordered Stack Cheese burger (for le best friend) and Philly Cheese Burger (for me.) I took a peck at the former but I couldn't quite remember how it tasted exactly because I was overly consumed with the awesomeness of my burger. I only recall saying that mine's way better (well it should be, I payed more) and that Stack cheese burger was good but there was nothing so special about it.

Going back, my patty was oh-so- juicy, I savored every single bite! It was cooked into perfection and I can't get enough of it. The burger bun was flavorsome too.  It kind of like has this garlic bread-ish aftertaste. I'm positive each of the other burgers has to offer distinct twang yet equally gratifying zest. The burgers were not as large as I expected nonetheless.

I could picture myself frequenting the place in the future. :D


Stackers Burger Cafe Branches


Stackers Eastwood
Orchard Road, Eastwood City Walk 1, Eastwood City
Tel No. 709-9999

Stackers Mckinley Hills
Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hills
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Tel No. 403-6512

Stackers Newport
4/F Resorts World
Newport Commercial and Entertainment Center
Tel No. 659-8271

Stackers Alabang Town Center
Lower Ground Floor,
The Garden Alabang Town Center
Tel No. 478-0080

Stackers Promenade
Lower Ground Floor,
Food Court Promenade, Greenhills
Tel No. 451-2957

Stackers The Annex
Upper Ground Floor,
SM North EDSA, The Annex

No comments:

Post a Comment