Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

Iceberg's with Girlfriend!

While meandering around the mall with my girlfriend, we passed by Iceberg's and laid eyes on their menu. We were having a hankering for ice cream considering how insanely hot it gets nowadays. When we learned that aside from desserts, they also serve actual meals, we went for it. Y'know just in case hahaha.
  
COUNTRY FRIES, 148 pesos 

Love how their fries look so potato..-ish? haha if that makes sense XD This one I enjoyed the most. Yummmmers.

CHEESY BEEF LASAGNA, 198 pesos 

CHOCOLATE SUNDAE, 148 pesos

OREO COOKIES SUNDAE, 168 pesos

Don't be fooled by the pictures, the ice creams were just 2 scoops big in little glasses. They weren't even that phenomenal but in this kind of weather, who cares?
with Jezreel
 
And hey we were with her little sister! (who isn't really that "little", she's taller than me 'sobs')  

  



16 comments:

  1. it's always good to walks around the mal with girlfriend. Those Ice creams looks so good for the heat weather here. Have a great weekend sweetie!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those thick fries and lasagna! Haven't tried eating at Iceberg's and I think they're known for their large serving of ice creams, so what happened to the one you ordered? Hahaha. Just made me realized that I haven't been to the mall with my girlfriends to roam, do window shopping, go to a spa and spend a lazy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love icebergs :) my fave there are there desserts and fried chicken

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fries and the lasagna look super yummy! Too bad the ice cream wasn't that awesome. Still looks good though :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummm that lasagna looks good! Sarappp <3 I love IceBergs especially their ice creams haha

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww... such cuties hanging out! :) Now I feel hungry with this post. :) Loving the song too while typing this. :)

    xx
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow big cup of dessert!
    I want to have one too, it;s really hot nowadays
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh your post just made me superrrrr hungry!!!! Gosh....those were some delicious items, girl!!!!! :D

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food looks so delicious! Especially the fries and sundae :). Hopefully you and the girls enjoyed savouring on these treats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those chunky fries certainly do look good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lasagna looks really really good!!
    Hope you can visit my blog too :) x

    Vianne x
    www.viannedelrosario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. yummy food!
    Hope you'll have time to stop also on my blog for my latest post
    Nameless Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Yani!! thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog and for following me :) It's nice to meet another Filipina blogger like you <3
    This is a very fun post, I'm your new follower =))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i also like fries that is amde of real potatoes and I don't mind the skin with it because they taste...real :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pag mainit looking for something to quench our thirst is a must. Kaya kahit medyo more than what's necessary mapapabili talaga. Ice cream looks great -- presentation wise.

    ReplyDelete